the past
This is my beloved lvl 41 EVAN ZiXianTSKIThis is m...
HI
damn MYE
During the Last Saturday,I went out with my good ...
1st wk in school 2010
The Fun stuff
PLs tell ME
bad parents
T.T
My lame boring life story

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Friday, October 1, 2010
Hey peeps!

Hi,

I did not use my blog for quite some time alrd..

Jus have been stuck in reading
Breaking Dawn..
So nice..
i Jus love it...
Aww but i m done wif it
Jus wish thr is more
nvm
i m nw onto CITY OF BONES..
yea..
gd luck fo EOY everyone..
oh boring...
i nid my book...

signing off,
XianTSJI


zi xian @ 2:17 AM