the past
The Fun stuff
PLs tell ME
bad parents
T.T
My lame boring life story
Updating in process...
I am bk
RB...
Stupid...
Camp

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Friday, January 8, 2010
1st wk in school 2010

1st week 2010


Brand new year yet so much to do

I can't take even a small break in

....my weekdays.A-maths is hard

my brain cells are dying fast...

lucky science was not so bad.so much HOmework I m so tired...

At this moment I always envy people like Sandra, Jacinda,Yong Jie n Ashley

Have to admit it they are really smart I wish I had their brains.They do

not really have to think.They just remember things so fast as if I can do it.

Can't believe it I am actually praising that boastful Ashley How.disgusted.

haha.so busy sometimesI really felt that if I m not born then I would not have to go through all this.


Phew....I WANT MY KOREAN SIRIES MOVIES.Ahhhhhh........I am so freeking tired

Hope my bro stop his bothering n whining .He is only sec one n he is more stress then be frm his behaviour hahax maybe he is not as smart as me.kidding...lolsnxt wk gota stay bk the whole wk I must get more energy during this weekends jus sleep all day!!!!I wish


I'll stop here now for reminder my blog may be so called temporary dead n my plurk n facebook too.not much time to play anymore now I have to focus n I'll be on my way to O-levels next yr.scary ..... best of luck people...JAPAN I MISS IT!!!


loves,

zixianTSJI


zi xian @ 5:31 AM