the past
My lame boring life story
Updating in process...
I am bk
RB...
Stupid...
Camp
i have joined...
reults are out!!!
results
Sad.

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
T.T

Today I played Maple...

Wana See My Flame Wizard???

THere there...









Hax Guess her name...
Its quite lame the person hu may
know her name it.....
Venice Lim Yan Yee

Hahax wana See my Warrior???

There rite here....








Just kidding
I not so pro this is other ppl character...
haha nice rite....

Btw I KNow this is lame but nvm for me
I seen SAshA at Giant...hax she gave me a bad greeting
she pulled my hair n when I wana smack tat person
hu is pulling my hair which was unfortunately her...
LoLs I stoped coz I saw her...She has those cute hair
which look like a Golden Retriver...Hax
No offence..

loves,
ZixianTSJI o.0 T.T ^^




zi xian @ 1:54 AM