the past
damn MYE
During the Last Saturday,I went out with my good ...
1st wk in school 2010
The Fun stuff
PLs tell ME
bad parents
T.T
My lame boring life story
Updating in process...
I am bk

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Friday, June 4, 2010
HI

HI ppl i think no i noe my blog is kind of dead...

I wan to play maple la...
haiz yesterday i lost my rememberance day badge...
Ahhhh!madness...
Now my mum bugging me to go out.
Oh man boring!!!
Haiz I wish i can get back tat badge..
My poor exam results....
Y!!!I first time got F9....
Amaths go die......i will settle wif u amaths after schl...
Muahahaha
ok this is insaint.i m toking to amaths.zzzz
i m totally nuts..oh forget it...

Bye friends..

xoxo,
zixian...maplingTSJI


zi xian @ 8:28 PM