the past
T.T
My lame boring life story
Updating in process...
I am bk
RB...
Stupid...
Camp
i have joined...
reults are out!!!
results

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
bad parents

I dun like my parents they nvr spared a tot for me....
My bro falt thats y I cannot use com He bad result I oso nvr do anything y I cant play.My mum sucks.Everytime only ask me to do house chores.Hate doing it...As if I am their house FOC maid...Watahell...They all always like tat...If I got alot of money to buy myself a apartment,computer and everything like now...Then or maybe no nid so troublesome jus chase them all out leave their money behind then I can survive on tat money n Aishhhhhh...
In short I dun wana live with them....I dun mind coz I getting to not love my family anymore...When guest come they will ask them to sleep in my room,ON MY BED n USE MY STUFF....I really hate them for that...I pity my bed Must carry those Fat Butt adults n kids when they come...I hate it!!!!So unfair.I wish I am not scared of Death n Death will not be pain or Sin.Then I dun mind dying this is worse than hell...I hate the Unfair world Y CANT EVERYONE BE THE SAME N TREATED THE SAME ....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ZIXIANTSJI


zi xian @ 1:51 AM