the past
bad parents
T.T
My lame boring life story
Updating in process...
I am bk
RB...
Stupid...
Camp
i have joined...
reults are out!!!

other places
Glyniss♥
Desiree♥
Christine♥
Valerie♥
Amanda♥
Jacinda♥
Cedrick♥
FarahHuda♥
Venice♥
Nadhirah♥
Syiqah♥
Miss Holly♥
Mdm Faz♥
Shaun♥
Jia Shun♥
Zhi Liang♥
Audrey♥
Christy♥
Malvina♥
Ashley♥
Sasha♥
Amanda♥
Nadhirah♥
Dominic♥
Damian♥
Zaiterng♥
Neyli♥

Twilight

and even further
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010

Thanks
Design: victoria_scorpio :)
Picture: poster
Quote: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
PLs tell ME

Hi ppl,

I want to ask if anyone frm 2E1 want to come for my birthday party on 24th december..Its a barbeque Party...U could also drag along ur friends frm our class to come.
Venue:MY house (33 simeirise Savannah Condo Park #o7-08 S(528780))
Time:4pm-9pm(depends it may be 5pm -9pm if u feel that not much to do here)
Date:24 december
U dun really have to give me present of some sort JUZ COME n sms me if u r comming
n for those Who do not visit my blog pls ask them for me then sms me on ur friend behalf..Oh if its ur muslim friend from our class pls ask them to sms me wad do they prefer to eat(fast food)
I will prepare coz it would be quite inconvienient for them n me to know if the BBQ food is halal
most probably not so Tell me on ur friend behalf
SMS me if u r comming or ur friend is comming I nid to know exactly how many of u r comming
Its okay if u Dun come
ANYWAY 2E1 PPL are all invite!!!!Hope u will be able to make it pls tell me ASAP!!!!
Thxs ppl.Hope u can come To my party.

MY HP NO.:92320922
Sms me pls

Loves,Zixian^^


zi xian @ 2:05 AM